Research engineer | Doetinchem | University | 4+ years experience | 32 – 40 hours
Do you find working on solutions that contribute to a better world an inspiring challenge? And would you like to work in a dynamic and innovative organization that values sustainability? Then read on, because we are looking for you!
As a Research engineer, you will join the team that develops new products and concepts for global applications. You will help build solutions to treat wastewater, recover resources from water and reuse it. Examples of projects that Research engineers are working on are Green chemicals – to investigate the application of green chemicals for wastewater treatment-, Next Generation Byoflex- developing the new generation nitrogen recovery systems-, MicroOxi- full scale application of micropollutant removal from municipal wastewater. You will be responsible for the following:
• Carrying out lab and pilot research in innovation projects.
• Reporting and presenting research results.
• Performing technical and financial feasibility studies.
• Advising and provide support during full-scale applications of innovations.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• You hold a Msc or a PhD degree in chemical, process or environmental technology or a similar field and have at least 4+ years of relevant experience.
• This includes knowledge in the field of water treatment, being able to perform water, sludge and wastewater analyses, analyzing, processing and reporting data.
• To be able to successfully fulfill this position, you must also have the following competencies: curious, proactive, creative, analytical and communicative.
Do you recognize yourself in this position and do you want to contribute as a water champion? Send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com or contact us via WhatsApp +31629276396. On weekdays we will respond within 48 hours!