Mechanical Project Engineer
Are you keen to put your knowledge to good use in a company that is a worldwide expert in Air Pollution Control and dedicated to a Clear Sky and Bright Future for everyone? And do you want to contribute substantially to biological control solutions that are financially and environmentally sound? Then join our team now because we are looking for you, our new:
Mechanical Project Engineer!
You will design high-end Air Pollution Control Systems for Customers like e.g., Bayer, Shell, Heineken, Carlsberg, Budweiser, but also the world’s largest water treatment plants, e.g., in Sydney, Melbourne, Los Angeles and Vancouver to name a few. In short, you are responsible for the Engineering aspects within a project… from Technical Submittal to As-Built documents. In addition, you will independently communicate all engineering activities with customer and supplier
- Review customer’s technical specifications and are able to create drawings based on specs in 2D and 3D in SolidWorks (GAs, P&IDs, tag lists and sometimes production drawings).
- Review project specifications and the delivery scope with the Sales Team in order to clearly and accurately define the equipment specified in the Purchase Order.
- Contribute to selecting parts, such as pumps, valves, fans and piping.
- Take care of the submittal package, which consists of schematics, general arrangement drawings, parts lists, specification sheets and process/instrumentation diagrams.
- Travel occasionally to suppliers, customers.
- Process any changes, taking into account additional/less work.
- Provide (technical) support to Azzuro’s Service Engineers.
- Be based around Wageningen – Arnhem – Duiven.You are
- An experienced Mechanical (Project) Engineer at a senior level, used to working in an international setting.
- A global citizen who has a permanent resident status in the Netherlands.